A delicious, cool and creamy dip recipe for your summer family get together.
Recipe courtesy of The Soy Foods Council
- 8 ounces soft tofu
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning dressing mix
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained, marinated sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable dippers or crackers
- 1 Blend or process tofu until smooth.
- 2 In a medium bowl combine blended tofu, softened cream cheese, and seasoning mix until smooth.
- 3 Stir in chopped tomatoes, dried onion, and garlic powder.
- 4 Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 5 Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
- 6 Makes 2 cups dip.