McCormick® Salad Toppins provides a delicious flavor twist, as well as texture, to this pasta salad.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 8 ounces pasta, such as bow-tie or penne
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, yellow bell pepper strips and cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup McCormick® Salad Toppins™, divided
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2 Place pasta in large bowl. Add dressing, Seasoning, vegetables and 1/2 cup of the Salad Toppins; toss gently. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss lightly before serving. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Salad Toppins over salad.