Catalina Dressing and Barbeque sauces combined with apricot jam make a sweet sauce for these chicken drummettes. Wrapped in foil, they travel well, too.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Information: Calories 420, Total fat 23 g, Saturated fat 5 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Sodium 770 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 24 g, Protein 22 g, Vitamin A 2 %DV, Vitamin C 4 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 4 %DV.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Size-Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a bagged salad and your favorite Kraft dressing.
Substitute: Substitute orange marmalade for the apricot jam.
- 16 chicken drummettes (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Place chicken in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes.
- 2 COMBINE barbecue sauce, dressing and jam in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. Return chicken to baking pan.
- 3 BAKE an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.