Treat your dinner guests to this colorful and fruity salad. Pears, dried cranberries and mixed greens are combined with toasted walnuts and drizzled with Italian Dressing that’s sure to tantalize the taste buds.
- 3 medium pears, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup prepared Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix, divided
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup Planters Walnut Pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 TOSS pears with 1/4 cup of the dressing in medium bowl. Let stand 15 min.
- 2 MIX greens, walnuts and cranberries in large salad bowl.
- 3 Add pear mixture and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; toss lightly.
- 4 JAZZ IT UP: To best complement the flavors of this salad, prepare the salad dressing using rice wine or apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- 5 SUBSTITUTE: 1 bag (10 oz.) torn spinach leaves for the mixed salad greens.
- 6 SUBSTITUTE: Dried Cherries for the cranberries.