Who doesn’t love thin, crispy-sweet potato fries! This quick-to-fix recipe features sweet potato fries served hot and crispy from-the-oven, paired with a spicy-sweet apricot Dijon dipping sauce. Whisk together this delicious tangy sweet & spicy sauce while the sweet potato fries are baking and dig in.
Why Try? Restaurant style sweet potato fries with a signature dip–at home! Ya gotta love it.
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen spicy sweet potato fries
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon coarse-ground country mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Prepare sweet potato fries according to package directions. Season with kosher salt.
- 2 While sweet potato fries are baking: combine apricot preserves, orange juice, country mustard, Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper in a small nonstick sauce pan and whisk to blend. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools).
- 3 Serve sauce with sweet potato fries.