Turkey Casserole is a great way to use up that leftover turkey and still feel like you are eating it for the first time!
- Winona Pure Oil Spray
- Gluten free pasta of your choice (cooked)
- 2 3/4 cups broth
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Winona Pure Popcorn Butter spray
- 1/8 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, dried basil, onion powder, dried thyme and marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup avocado (pureed)
- 1/2 cup broccoli and green beans (cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups leftover turkey (we shredded ours)
- *Optional - crushed gluten free pretzels (crushed) for topping - we use Glutino
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2 Spray a 9x9 casserole dish with oil spray and set aside.
- 3 In a large pan over medium-low heat, combine the broth and flour mixing well with a whisk to prevent clumps. Add the spices and avocado and mix thoroughly. Remove from the heat when it gets thick and bubbly.
- 4 Mix in the vegetables and turkey.
- 5 Add the cooked pasta to the prepared casserole dish.
- 6 Add the cooked broth mixture to the pasta, making sure to combine all of the pasta and ingredients to have all of the pasta covered.
- 7 Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8 Optional - sprinkle with crushed gluten free pretzels and spray lightly with more oil.
- 9 Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 to 30 minutes.