Waffle cone reinvented! This over-the-top shareable dessert layers strawberry and vanilla ice cream between golden griddled Belgian waffles, then tops it all off with indulgent hot fudge sauce. Aw-yeah!
Why Try? Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore. Layer ice cream between freshly made waffles for a comforting familiar-with-a-twist dessert and impressive plate presentation.
- 3 Belgian waffles, warm
- 4 small scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 4 small (1 ounce each) scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce, warm
- Fresh strawberries (optional garnish)
- 1 Arrange 1 waffle on a dessert pedestal or plate; top with 4 small scoops of strawberry ice cream.
- 2 Arrange 2nd waffle over strawberry ice cream; top with 4 small scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
- 3 Close with 3rd waffle; top with 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce.
- 4 Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
- 5 Slice into quarters to serve.