This fun take on a pizza was part of our experimentation with the new Peach flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread.
We sampled the peach and decided all it needed was a fun fruit presentation and people would think they were right in the orchard! The peach is made with real peaches, and it tastes like it–no artificial flavor even when paired with the real thing. Their snack suggestion is to spread the cream cheese spread on a banana and add a little cinnamon, but we took it a little further and spread it on watermelon! Yep, we made a watermelon pizza topped with the peach cream cheese spread mixed with a little whipped topping and powdered sugar, then layered that with peaches and blueberries and topped it with some shaved white chocolate.
- 1 8 oz. container Peach Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 seedless watermelon, sliced into thick rounds
- 2 peaches, sliced thin (we used a white peach and a traditional peach for variety)
- 1 container blueberries
- 1 bar white chocolate, grated (optional)
- 1 Mix the peach Philadelphia Cream Cheese spread with the powdered sugar and whipped topping.
- 2 Pat the watermelon slices, to remove excess juice, and carve a thin slice from the top of each, to make an indention for the toppings.
- 3 Top each slice with the whipped cream cheese mixture.
- 4 Layer the peaches and blueberries, and top with the grated white chocolate.