Decadent, rich, over the top, DANGEROUSLY Delicious! Rich velvety white chocolate concocted into a sinful drink.
Simple syrup, or “sugar syrup” is used in many cocktails and other drinks such as to sweeten iced tea; it can be made ahead and held refrigerated for use as needed.
Why Try? Chocolate lovers will swoon over this incredible cocktail. Perfect as a romantic before-dinner drink.
- 4 ounces white chocolate, rough chopped
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 Heat half and half cream in a small sauce pan; slowly add white chocolate, whisk continually, until chocolate is melted. Cool to room temperature.
- 2 Add vodka and simple syrup* to white chocolate mixture; stir to blend. (*See Simple Syrup recipe in Additional Information below)
- 3 Pour into 2 martini glasses; serve.