Start your engines! It’s time for The Food Channel’s Speedway SnackerTM series: eight recipes inspired by foods from some of the top NASCAR® speedways.
Thus far, we’ve featured four Speedway Snackers.
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Talladega-Inspired Big One
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush
Races continue through the fall. To accompany our initial four recipes, we’ll introduce another four, inspired by Daytona International Speedway, Watkins Glen International, Richmond International Raceway and the Kansas Speedway.
First up, the Daytona Firecracker Dog. Just like the speedway version, our Food Channel take features a 100 percent sirloin dog, topped with house-made jalapeno coleslaw, and a pepper relish for extra kick. Perfect for serving at your own watch party for the Daytona race July 1.
Next up in this series:
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Kansas-Inspired BBQ Sundae
Make your summer NASCAR watch parties the talk of the block with a little help from The Kitchens of The Food Channel.