Recipe courtesy of French’s. A great update to an old standard!
- 2 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh asparagus, trimmed and peeled if thick
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup half 'n' half cream or milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin.
- 2 COOK asparagus in boiling water for 3 min. Drain well.
- 3 MIX soup, cream, Parmesan cheese and mustard. Pour half the sauce into greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Arrange asparagus on top of sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over asparagus.
- 4 BAKE at 400°F for 20 min. or until hot. Top with crushed onions. Bake 5 min. until golden and crispy.