Here’s an easy appetizer for holiday parties
Recipe courtesy of French’s.
Variation: Add 1 tsp. curry powder to crushed onion
- 1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions
- 1/3 cup flaked, sweetened coconut
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2 Place French Fried Onions and coconut into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin; shake to combine.
- 3 Dip shrimp into egg whites; then coat with onion mixture, pressing firmly to adhere.
- 4 Place shrimp on baking pan. Bake 10 minutes until shrimp are fully cooked and crispy.