Green Bean Casserole Recipe – More than 40 million Green Bean Casseroles are served every year in the U.S especially during Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Recipe courtesy of French’s.
Tip: You may substitute 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) cut green beans, drained or 4 cups fresh, cooked cut green beans.
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (9 oz. each) pkgs. frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 2 BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
- 3 STIR. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.