Coffee house-inspired ice cream accented with a splash of rich and creamy Irish Cream Liqueur. Decadently delicious.
Why Try? Create your own artisan ice cream, quick and easy with this simple recipe.
- 3 pints of coffee flavored ice cream
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Remove the ice cream from the freezer and let soften slightly (about 10 minutes.)
- 2 Spoon into a large bowl and stir with a spoon or spatula until smooth.
- 3 Add the Irish Cream Liqueur and mix thoroughly.
- 4 Spoon back into ice cream carton or freezer-proof container and freeze until firm.