What a great way to get a birthday off to the right start! Just make any waffle of your choice, fill it with icing and add a candle (or ten!).
- Waffle or Pancake mix of your choice
- Spray oil
- Frosting of your choice (canned or buttercream)
- 1 Prepare waffle mix according to package directions, which usually call for eggs and oil or butter.
- 2 Heat waffle iron and spray it with non-stick baking spray.
- 3 Pour waffle batter on waffle iron and cook according to directions, until waffle is brown.
- 4 Remove and put one triangle of the waffle on plate, covering it with frosting, and then another triangle of waffle.
- 5 Add a candle and serve!