These Carolina pulled pork sandwiches are served overstuffed with tender pulled pork simmered in smoky barbecue sauce. Each Carolina pulled pork sandwich is topped with a dollop of creamy coleslaw seasoned with a tangy-sweet Carolina-style honey mustard barbecue sauce. Arrange these mini-sandwiches on a large platter for entertaining.
Why Try? Fire the caterer! These impressive Carolina pulled pork sandwiches go together incredibly quick & easy with prepared barbecue pulled pork and slaw from your neighborhood BBQ restaurant or grocery store.
- 1 1/2 pounds barbecue smoked pulled pork, warm
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups prepared creamy coleslaw
- 1/4 cup honey mustard barbecue sauce
- 12 white cocktail buns, sliced horizontally for sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Combine pulled pork and smoky barbecue sauce and gently stir to blend.
- 2 Combine prepared coleslaw and honey mustard barbecue sauce and toss to blend.
- 3 Brush cut sides of sliced buns with melted butter and toast in a large skillet until light golden brown.
- 4 Arrange buns, cut side up, on a flat work surface or cutting board.
- 5 Top the bottom half of each bun evenly with pulled pork; top each evenly with a dollop of honey mustard cole slaw. Close each sandwich with top half of bun.
- 6 Arrange on platter; serve warm.