Perfect for your adventurous kiddos who are always looking for their next favorite food.
This fresh and healthy school lunch switches out the traditional chef salad with fun-to-eat salad skewers paired with a creamy ranch dipping sauce, crusty baguette slices, and fresh fruit.
Now, off to school!
Find our other Back to School recipes below:
- 2 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1/2 cup mixed salad greens (iceberg, spring mix or romaine)
- 1 slice (about 1 ounce) deli-sliced ham, halved
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- 2 (½ -inch thick) English cucumber slices
- 1 slice (about 1 ounce) deli-sliced turkey, halved
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 small baguette slices (or crackers)
- 1/2 cup fresh melon, diced
- 2 fresh raspberries
- 5 blueberries
- 1 Alternately thread salad greens, loosely rolled ham, folded Swiss cheese, tomatoes, cucumber slices and loosly rolled turkey evenly on two skewers: arrange in container.
- 2 Pour ranch dressing in small container and close with lid. Place fruit blend, egg and baguette in separate containers and cover. Keep chilled.