An incredible ice cream sundae encased in a chocolate shell-coated glass. Impressive to behold, even better to devour.
Why Try? It’s got the Wow! Factor. Once someone sees it, they simply can’t resist digging into it.
- 1 (7.25oz) bottle quick hardening chocolate sauce
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecan pieces for garnish
- 2 each maraschino cherries for garnish
- 1 Working over a bowl, drizzle 2 medium sized glasses with chocolate sauce until the outside is completely coated. Place on small plates and freeze until the chocolate hardens.
- 2 Layer 3 scoops vanilla ice cream into each chocolate-coated glass.
- 3 Drizzle chocolate sauce (we recommend Chocolate Magic Shell) over ice cream sundaes.
- 4 Top each with whipped cream, pecans and a cherry. Serve immediately.