Freshly chopped avocado and diced ripe tomatoes make for an incredibly delicious and gorgeously green guacamole. Warm up some tortilla chips and dig in!
Why Try? Freshly-made guacamole really hits the spot, served with crisp chips and an ice-cold Margarita. Perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon.
- 8 ripe avocados
- 6 tablespoons squeezed lemon juice
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup small-diced red onions
- 3 large minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 medium seeded and small-diced tomatoes
- 1 Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- 2 Add the lemon juice, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and toss well.
- 3 Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced. Add the tomatoes.
- 4 Mix well and salt and pepper to taste.