Serve a crisp, fresh assortment of veggies displayed in individual-size shot glasses with buttermilk-herb dip as a fresh & healthy appetizer at your holiday party. Double dipping encouraged!
For the full list of recipes in this A Heavenly Christmas-inspired buffet series, click here and find the links at the end of that story.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, fajita-cut
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, fajita-cut
- 12 asparagus spears, blanched, sliced in half
- 12 baby carrots
- 12 green onions, trimmed
- 12 (4-inch tall) shot or juice glasses
- 1 Buttermilk herb dip: combine buttermilk ranch dressing, sour cream, parsley, chives and black pepper in bowl and whisk to blend.
- 2 To assemble crudité appetizers: portion buttermilk herb dip in the bottom of each shot glass; portion veggie sticks upright in each glass.
- 3 Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.