Delight the crowd with a platter of these on-trend mini sandwiches piled high with thin sliced corned beef, Irish Cheddar cheese and coarse-ground country mustard on soft bakery-style potato rolls. Great served with beer-battered onion rings and a cold one. Get your Irish on!
Why try: Simply delicious! These easy-to-assemble mini sandwiches are a fun-to-serve twist on a St. Patrick’s Day classic.
- 8 ounces thin (deli-style) sliced corned beef
- 8 mini bakery-style potato rolls (about 2-inches wide), sliced for sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons country mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Divide corned beef equally into 8 mounds in small oiled baking dish; top evenly with shredded cheese.
- 3 Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until corned beef is warm and cheese is melted.
- 4 Spread mustard evenly on rolls; top each with warm corned beef and cheese.
- 5 Close sandwiches with top halves of rolls; serve warm.