‘Tis the season to pop a delectable morsel in your mouth and let it melt all your cares away!
Nothing does that like the combination of mint and chocolate unless you want to add the nice crunch of pecans to keep yourself grounded. You’ll love this fudge, not only for its escapism value, but also for how easy it is to make—no candy thermometer needed!
This is part of our tribute to the Hallmark movie and ebook, A Heavenly Christmas. We like to think that a little fudge might have been on Eve’s Christmas buffet—after all, it’s heavenly!
For the full list of recipes in this A Heavenly Christmas-inspired buffet series, click here and find the links at the end of that story.
- 1 1/2 cups (one bag) Guittard Green Mint Baking Chips
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 Line a square 8 x 8 pan with foil and lightly spray the foil.
- 2 In a saucepan (use a non-stick if possible) melt over medium heat both the mint baking chips and the chocolate chips with the full can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 3 Melt, stirring until smooth. There should be a few green flecks from the mint chips that you’ll want to preserve for just a hint of mint color in the fudge. Remove from heat.
- 4 Add vanilla and stir.
- 5 Add pecans (optional).
- 6 Pour into the prepared square pan and refrigerate.
- 7 May need to let sit out in order to slice, so plan for that prior to serving.