Frosty cold and delicious, this retro soda fountain-inspired chocolate malted milkshake gets a fresh and contemporary flavor upgrade. It’s prepared with an indulgent homemade dark chocolate syrup and the fun flavor of malted milk balls covered with premium dark chocolate.
Why Try? Even better than you remembered from your childhood, this gourmet malted milkshake adds the rich flavor of specialty dark chocolate and crushed malted milk balls to vanilla bean ice cream for the ultimate malted
- 3 cups (about 1 1/2 pints) premium vanilla bean ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce, warm
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon premium milk or dark chocolate malted milk balls
- 2 small scoops premium vanilla bean ice cream (optional)
- 1 Combine 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream, 2 tablespoons dark chocolate sauce and 1/2 cup malted milk balls in blender; mix until blended to milk shake consistency.
- 2 Pour into 2 glasses.
- 3 Top each with 1 scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and 1/2 tablespoon random chopped malted milk balls, if desired. Serve.