This hot and hearty breakfast pizza has pretty much everything you love about breakfast—including sausage & gravy, hash browns, bacon, eggs and cheese—all piled on a crispy thin crust pizza.
Why Try? Give in to hunger with this monster breakfast pizza!
- 1 12-inch thin crust pizza
- 4 hash brown patties, cooked according to package directions, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup country style cream gravy
- 1 1/2 cups cooked crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crisp cooked bacon, 1-inch dice
- Salsa, as needed
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2 Spread gravy evenly over crust; top with sausage, hash browns, eggs, cheese and bacon.
- 3 Bake for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- 4 Serve cut into wedges with salsa.