Finger Friendly Sweet Potato Fries with Marshmallows are the perfect side dish for the Thanksgiving Kids’ Table. Ooey gooey but easy to eat, they beat the traditional sweet potato casserole hands down! This is part of our Thanksgiving Kids’ Table series for the holiday, so click here to see more.
- 1/4 pound sweet potato fries, frozen
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper as needed
- 1 On a baking sheet, bake sweet potato fries according to package directions.
- 2 Toss 3/4 of the way through cooking time, top with marshmallows and sprinkle brown sugar evenly.
- 3 Return to the oven to finish cooking time.
- 4 Sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper before serving.