Celebrate peach season with a refreshing icy-cold peach mojito!
We used Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka in our mojito, paired with fresh mint, simple syrup, fresh lime and ripe juicy sliced peaches. Served over ice topped with club soda. Perfect on a warm August evening.
- 12 fresh mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1/4 fresh peach, thin-sliced, divided
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces Van Gogh® Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- as needed club soda
- 1 Muddle mint leaves, half of the peaches, and simple syrup in cocktail shaker.
- 2 Fill with ice. Add vodka and fresh lime juice; shake well.
- 3 Strain into a tall narrow ice-filled glass and top with the club soda.
- 4 Garnish with sliced peaches and a fresh mint sprig.