Whether enjoying the National Football League’s post-season or getting ready to watch the Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs, the perfect game-day foods are essential!
Add a little heat to your offerings with this recipe for Pizza Frittes from our friends at Little Bird Kitchen. The company makes candied jalapeno chocolates, syrup and powder. Each product is handcrafted and uses high-quality ingredients such as local, fresh jalapenos, premium Belgian chocolate and non-GMO cane sugar.
- 1 pound Pizza Dough (Ready made or homemade)
- As needed for frying Canola oil
- To taste Sea salt
- Drizzle as desired Fire Syrup™
- 1 Place Pizza Dough in an oiled bowl, turning to coast, and allow it to come to room temperature.
- 2 Add 1/4" of Canola Oil to a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 3 When oil starts to ripple, place a dime sized piece of dough into oil. If it bubbles around the dough, the oil is hot enough.
- 4 Break off small handfuls of dough and stretch them out thin with your hands, then add to the oil, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- 5 Fry dough until golden brown on both sides (3-6 minutes per side), remove from oil and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- 6 Drizzle with Fire Syrup™ and enjoy while warm.