Bento box lunches are the current trend in school lunch boxes as a fun way to organize a themed lunch by compartments.
Our healthy Mediterranean-inspired bento box includes a grilled chicken & feta wrap, hummus dip, kalamata olives, crunchy pita chips and fresh grapes.
You could also use leftover grilled chicken breast, packaged hummus, and prepared Greek tzatziki sauce if you want to keep bento box assembly simple!
Find our other Back to School recipes below:
- 1 (10-inch) spinach flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup grilled, diced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 3 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 3 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup pita chips
- 1 cluster seedless red grapes
- 1 Place tortilla on flat work surface; arrange lettuce diagonally in lower center of tortilla. Top with chicken, tzatziki sauce and feta cheese. Fold lower end of tortilla over filling, fold in sides and roll closed. Diagonally-slice and arrange in bento box with grape tomatoes.
- 2 Arrange hummus dip topped with olives, pita chips and a cluster of grapes in separate compartments in bento box.
- 3 Close with lid. Keep chilled.