You can always just open up a can of green beans and heat ’em up on the stove, but why not create something special, using fresh green beans and a few simple ingredients.
Why Try? This sassy mustard sauce really adds pizzazz. You may never serve plain green beans again.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 – 1 pound bags fresh microwaveable green beans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustards, horseradish, sour cream and salt.
- 2 Follow the manufacturer's directions on microwaving the green beans.
- 3 Serve the sauce at room temperature with the green beans.