This herb-rich compound butter can really enhance the flavor of your holiday turkey, especially if you apply it under the bird’s skin.
Why Try? By massaging the turkey meat with this flavorful butter, you’ll end up with a delicious, juicy Thanksgiving turkey everyone will absolutely love.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2 Cover and chill.
- 3 Bring to room temperature before using.