Just seven ingredients and loads of lemon flavor!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 T. lemon juice
- 3 heaping T. flour
- 1 Mix butter, flour and confectioner's sugar.
- 2 Pour into square baking pan that has been greased.
- 3 Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4 Remove from oven.
- 5 Meanwhile, combine granulated sugar, eggs, lemon juice and flour.
- 6 Pour mixture over baked crust and return to oven.
- 7 Bake another 20 minutes.