1980s Retro Halloween is more enjoyable when everyone gets in on the fun.
These Mini Cheeseball Bats are a perfectly spooky Halloween party appetizer. Plus, they’re a completely customizable food craft that will engage your kids creativity, with a tasty treat as the payoff.
Click below to find more spooky Halloween recipes:
- 4 cups Extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds, toasted
- Blue tortilla chips, as needed for wings
- Olives, as needed for eyes
- 1 In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire, smoked paprika, mayonnaise and black pepper until fully blended.
- 2 Place a small amount of the mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball, using the wrap. Once wrapped, chill for 1 hour, or until solid.
- 3 Unwrap the cheese balls and roll them in the toasted black sesame seeds, add two sliced olives for eyes, and two blue tortilla chips for wings.