A bright green and flavorful dish to welcome the spring season! Fresh asparagus adds visual appeal to any plate.
Why Try? This recipe has few ingredients and only one bowl to prep. Then just throw it in the oven until the timer rings. So easy!
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 orange, sliced into circles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Combine asparagus and oranges in bowl. Add oil, thyme, salt and pepper and distribute coating evenly. Lay out on a sheet tray.
- 3 Roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.