This refreshing iced tea is made with green tea, fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice, and elderflower-infused syrup. Perfectly wonderful on a hot summer day!
We made our own elderflower syrup with a recipe and dried elderflowers sourced through Norm’s Farms. They also carry elderflower syrup if you don’t want to make your own! The elderflower syrup tempers the tanginess of the grapefruit juice and adds a delicate floral note to this tea.
- 3/4 cup fresh-squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup green tea, chilled
- 1/4 cup elderflower syrup (see link for recipe)
- Ice cubes, as needed
- 1 fresh mint sprig
- 2 slices pink grapefruit, for garnish (optional)
- 1 Combine pink grapefruit juice, green tea and elderflower syrup in measuring cup.
- 2 Pour over ice in a tall glass.
- 3 Garnish with a mint sprig and sliced grapefruit, if desired.