This tasty summer recipe makes good use of the abundance of available fresh vegetables.
Why Try? The combination of roasted rosemary potatoes and grilled veggies make an ideal partner for whatever meat or fish you might be grilling up for dinner.
- 1 bag of blue potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Halve or quarter the potatoes and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and place on a large sheet pan.
- 3 Roast for 40 minutes, until browned, turning once with a spatula.
- 4 While the potatoes are roasting brush olive oil on the peppers and onions and place on a hot grill for about until slightly charred.
- 5 Arrange the vegetables on a bed of fresh field greens and serve.