A quick party food that has only 3 ingredients, but tastes like your favorite take-out food! The best part? There are no bones to mess with!
Why Try? Great as an appetizer, these boneless chicken wings could also be a salad topping or an update on your child’s chicken nuggets.
- 1 package Chicken Poppers
- 1 - 9 ounce jar plum sauce (about a cup)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 Cook chicken poppers according to package directions.
- 2 Meanwhile, combine plum sauce, soy sauce, and chili flakes, and mix thoroughly.
- 3 When chicken is cooked, toss in sauce and serve immediately.