You might have had fruit pizza before but this recipe from chef KC Quaretti takes it to an entirely new level. As colorful as it is tasty, this is one recipe that is as much fun to make as it is to eat!
- 2 slices watermelon about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup sliced green grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced red grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Cut watermelon slices into quarters and top with fresh and dried fruit.
- 2 Finish with a sprinkling of the shredded coconut
- 3 Serve and enjoy