If you’re looking for a beautiful and easy party dessert, these poppable tartlets are a showstopper that delivers on taste and appearance.
For the full list of recipes in this A Heavenly Christmas-inspired buffet series, click here and find the links at the end of that story.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 3 packs (15 in a pack) mini tartlets
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 Preheat oven and bake tartlet shells according to package instructions.
- 2 Set aside to cool when done.
- 3 Combine mascarpone cheese with ¾ of the bag of white chocolate chips, melt in a double boiler and melt over medium heat until creamy, about five minutes.
- 4 Allow the mixture to cool and put in a piping bag.
- 5 Generously pipe the cheese and chocolate mixture into the tartlets.
- 6 Garnish each with a single raspberry.
- 7 Take the remaining white chocolate chips and melt them, then use a spoon to drizzle the melted white chocolate over the completed tarts if desired.