This layered pasta dish topped with mozzarella bakes in only 30 minutes for a quick and delicious meal.
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 1 jar (28-ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 8 ounces rigatoni noodles, cooked
- 1 cup HORMEL® Pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Lightly spray, with nonstick cooking spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together the spaghetti sauce, basil, lemon peel and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- 3 Place half of the pasta into bottom of baking dish. Top with half of the pepperoni, half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella. Spoon half of the sauce over the cheese. Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.