Baked Squash Casserole Recipe – Try baked squash casserole this fall as a delightful side dish.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT.
Nutritional Information: Calories 150, Total fat 8 g, Saturated fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 90 %DV, Vitamin C 20 %DV, Calcium 10 %DV, Iron 6 %DV.
Serving Size = 3/4 cup (175 mL)
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Substitute: Prepare using Kraft Tex Mex Shredded Cheese.
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 15 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Cook squash in boiling water in covered saucepan 15 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2 MIX squash and remaining ingredients; spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3 BAKE 1 hour or until heated through.