Chicken wings are always a hit, especially for your Game Day party or while you are tailgaiting. If you want a little zing added to your chicken wings, put hot pepper sauce, chili powder and garlic powder in your barbecue sauce.
Recipe courtesy of kraftfoods
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 HEAT oven to 450°F.
- 2 Cut wings at joints; discard tip sections.
- 3 PLACE chicken in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- 4 BAKE 35 minutes; drain.
- 5 Brush with sauce; bake 10 minutes or until done.