These no-fuss, sweet and smoky potatoes are guaranteed to satisfy all hungry appetites.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning or 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Add Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- 2 Place potatoes and onions on large wide sheet of heavy duty foil. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over halfway through cook time.