Creamy baked Brie and this spice blend are a robust flavor combination that is sure to please. It makes a spectacular appetizer at any occasion.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
Per serving: Calories: 263, Fat: 11 g, Carbohydrates: 30 g, Cholesterol: 32 mg, Sodium: 545 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 11 g
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 round sourdough bread (about 1 pound loaf)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix spices and sugar; set aside.
- 3 Place bread on baking sheet. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the wheel of Brie.
- 4 Spread butter on bread; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture.
- 5 With knife, make 2-inch cuts at 1-inch intervals around edge of bread.
- 6 Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice mixture. Replace top of bread.
- 7 Bake 20 to 30 minutes. To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.