Everything you love about the classic Chicken BLT, in salad form!
This BLT Chicken Salad recipe is a healthy lunch option. It’s gluten-free and packed full of nutritious and tasty ingredients that are sure to fuel you throughout the day.
- 1 cup baby or microgreens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 slice Udi's gluten-free whole grain bread, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup Applegate pre-grilled chicken strips or rotisserie chicken
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- As needed, olive-oil based mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, roasted garlic, + a dash of sea salt. Use water to thin-out if needed.
- 2 Plate the greens + top with the remaining ingredients. Then, drizzle with the mayo mix. Using utensils, mix it together.