The combination of hot, baked bananas and BLUE BUNNY® Premium All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream make this sweet variation of the banana split a wonder to behold and a joy to eat!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 4 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 3 cups BLUE BUNNY® Premium All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 soft oatmeal cookies, crumbled
- 1 Place unpeeled bananas on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes or until skin yields to slight pressure (skin will turn black).
- 2 Meanwhile, combine ice cream topping, orange juice concentrate and nutmeg in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds or until hot; mix well.
- 3 To serve: Remove bananas from skins, cut in half lengthwise and place 2 halves in each of 4 serving bowls. Divide ice cream equally between banana halves. Top each with 2 tablespoons cookies and 2 tablespoons orange-caramel sauce. Serve immediately.