Caramel Apple Crostini is a pick up and go version of a caramel apple without the mess! Sure, it’s great to have a caramel apple but it’s also fun to be able to reinvent a more shareable version!
- Glutino Cinnamon & Sugar Bagel Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Spray oil of your choice
- Apple of your choice, cleaned, skinned & chopped fine
- Popcorn Butter spray oil
- Glutino Salted Caramel Covered Pretzels, crushed
- 1 Place desired number of bagel chips onto flat surface lined with parchment paper.
- 2 Heat the chocolate with a squirt of oil, then layer one side of the bagel chip completely with the melted chocolate.
- 3 Top with some chopped apple and set aside.
- 4 Using a low heat setting, spray the popcorn butter spray and add the crushed Caramel Covered Pretzels, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Stir until caramel is melted.
- 5 Spoon melted pretzels on top of the bagel chips and cool completely.