This fudgy chewy brownie has the perfect balance of rich chocolate flavor and warm cinnamon spice.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil. Spray foil with no stick cooking spray. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Mix sugar and cocoa powder in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Microwave butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in cocoa sugar mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Add vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in walnuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- 3 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan. Cut into squares.
- 4 TIP: Line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove baked dessert from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.