Coffee doesn’t always have to be a hot beverage! At the Food Channel, we’re loyal fans of cold brew coffee because of the rich and bitter taste of coffee with a cool temperature that complements a warm day. Prepare it and just let it sit and brew overnight, and you’re looking at a delicious and cooling treat.
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video!
This recipe is brought to you by the Food Channel.
- 1 cup course ground coffee
- 1 pint of water
- 1 Pour course ground coffee into large pitcher
- 2 Pour cold water over course ground coffee
- 3 Let set for 8 to 24 hours
- 4 Filter with funnel and cheesecloth back into separate pitcher
- 5 Store in refrigerator and enjoy!