If your kids are rolling their eyes at you, show them a new way to do it…with eight minutes of fun that will indulge your crafty side and your sweet tooth!
Nothing is better than getting your hands dirty and then licking your fingers!
This is a unique use of gluten-free cookies using simple ingredients!
For One Pair of Eyeballs
- 2 vanilla cream cookies of your choice (such as Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme or Josef’s Gluten Free)
- 2 Jelly beans of the same color (I use Gimbals Fine Candies or Surf Sweets)
- Melted chocolate such as Enjoy Life Foods
- 1 Remove the cream filling from the cookie
- 2 Set the unused cookie aside*
- 3 Roll each cream filling into a ball
- 4 Insert one jellybean into the center
- 5 Using a toothpick, dip it into the melted chocolate and draw on the pupils of the eyes
- 6 Allow to cool completely
- 7 *Those leftover cookie pieces- don’t throw them away! Use them for cookie crusts and toppings.