This stuffing is sure to become a holiday favorite. Sweet tart cranberries and apples add color, flavor and texture to the stuffing.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 266, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 41 g, Cholesterol: 25 mg, Sodium: 465 mg, Fiber: 3 g,
Protein: 3 g.
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium tart red apples, cored and chopped
- 1 bag (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 6 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in apples, cranberries, parsley, rosemary and thyme.
- 2 Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture, broth and apple juice; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.